Each kit comes with 1 sample bottle and 1 return envelope for free return of the sample. It is possible to purchase additional sample bottles for this kit so multiple pools/spas can be sampled and returned at the same time. If samples are to be taken at different times then buy multiple kits of 1 bottle.
This kit can be used to test:
- Swimming pools
- Floation pods
The cost includes:
- Water Testing Supplies sending out the test pack
- Instructions on filling the sample bottles to ensure correct sampling technique
- Return pre-paid postage to return the samples to our laboratory
- Laboratory analysis and Certificate of Results
- Interpretation of analysis results plus recommendations to rectify any which show high results
Once this UKAS traceable laboratory test is received by our laboratory it will be incubated at 2 temperatures, 22°C and 37°C to detect potential pathogenic bacteria and more environmental based bacteria.
This test also detects any potential faecal contamination through an E. coli and coliform test.
This test will indicate the cleanliness of the water. High results will indicate potential problems with the water treatment system that can then be addressed.
The test is easy to perform and has very high resolution (10 bacteria). The sample bottles are sent out by post with full instructions and pre-paid return envelope.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.