This kit allows you to test for both Legionella and Pseudomonas in your systems at a lower cost than buying the kits separately.
The pack we send out to you will contain a sterile bottle and full instructions on how to take the sample.
Each kit comes with 1 sample bottle and 1 return envelope for free return of the sample. It is possible to purchase additional sample bottles for this kit so multiple systems can be sampled and returned at the same time. If samples are to be taken at different times then buy multiple kits of 1 bottle.
This kit can be used to test:
- Hot water heaters/calorifiers
- water tanks
- Hot water outlets
- Cold water outlets
The cost includes:
- Water Testing Supplies sending out the test pack
- Instructions on filling the sample bottles to ensure correct sampling technique
- Return pre-paid postage to return the samples to our laboratory
- Laboratory analysis and Certificate of Results
- Interpretation of analysis results plus recommendations to rectify any which show Legionella are present
Once our laboratory receive the returned water sample, it will be incubated for 10 days to allow any Legionella bacteria to grow. If Legionella bacteria are present they can often be recognised within 7 days, in which case we will contact you directly by phone to alert you.
There are over 50 different species of Legionella and some are much more pathogenic than others. Whenever we find Legionella bacteria we will perform additional analysis (at no extra cost) to identify the exact type and provide professional advice on the risks posed.
Our analysis is highly accurate and will detect very low numbers of Legionella and as such it is possible to sample more than one hot water heater into o
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.