Each kit comes with 1 sample bottle and 1 return envelope for free return of the sample along with detailed instructions on how to take the sample. It is possible to purchase additional sample bottles for this kit so multiple systems can be sampled and returned at the same time.
If samples are to be taken at different times then buy multiple kits of 1 bottle.
This UKAS traceable laboratory test is the Water Authority standard for water quality and determines the total number of viable bacteria present in the water sample. The sample is incubated at 2 temperatures, 22°C and 37°C to detect potential pathogenic bacteria and more environmental based bacteria.
This test detects any potential faecal contamination through an E. coli and coliform test and added to that tests for Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Pseudomonas species at a lower cost than using separate kits
This test will prove the cleanliness of the water system and drinking quality of the water. High results will indicate potential problems with the water system that can then be addressed. The test is easy to perform and has very high resolution (10 bacteria). The sample bottles are sent out by post with full instructions and pre-paid return envelope.
The cost includes:
- Water Testing Supplies sending out the test pack
- Instructions on filling the sample bottles to ensure correct sampling technique
- Return pre-paid postage to return the samples to our laboratory
- Laboratory analysis and Certificate of Results
- Interpretation of analysis results plus recommendations on how to rectify any which show high bacteria counts present.
1 Sample, 2 Samples
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.